Do you want to get away from a volume environment and focus on high value residential conveyancing work, whilst offering a bespoke service to clients? Residential Conveyancing Solicitor – South Manchester
PQE / Experience: 6 years PQE+/equivalent experience
Commutable from: Manchester, Altrincham, Stockport, Warrington, Knutsford, Wilmslow
Salary: Competitive + benefits including private healthcare, subsidised gym membership and a contributory pension scheme The company
One of the largest and most respected firms in the Greater Manchester and Cheshire areas outside of Manchester City Centre, their Legal 500 recognition has long been testament to how good of a firm they are. They undertake high-value, top quality conveyancing transactions, which they combine with an exceptional team-orientated working environment and a healthy work-life balance to make them an employer of choice.
Their Property Department currently consists of a team of seventeen, which includes three solicitors and three property assistants dealing exclusively with residential conveyancing matters. The opportunity
You will join a down-to-earth and friendly conveyancing department and become a member of a team that focuses on high value properties. Your caseload will also include investment and development related work, such as site set-ups and plot sales. You will encouraged to develop close links with local agents and supported in any business development initiatives you devise. Not only will you have the chance to undertake quality work and enjoy being part of a true team, you will also benefit from a refreshingly healthy work/life balance. The particulars
Ideal Candidate Criteria:
The next step
- Residential Conveyancing Solicitor/CLC/ILEX
- 6 years PQE+ / equivalent experience
- A good academic record
- Strong technical skill in residential conveyancing and the ability to maintain strong client relationships
- You will be expected to provide support to other members of the team.
- You will also be required to be able to demonstrate how you can promote the Prestige Conveyancing Service and other legal services offered by the firm to existing and prospective clients and obtain referrals from contacts and referrers.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and also independently in a supportive environment
- You will be commercial and decisive and able to respond to clients’ urgent requirements
- You must possess an aptitude and willingness to communicate effectively with clients, colleagues and other departments of the firm. The role will also provide scope for the successful candidate to be involved in practice development, not only for the Property Department but also for the other legal services offered by the firm.
To register your interest in this Residential Conveyancing Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY NOW’ option. Alternatively email Kelly at Realm Recruit.
LinkedIn: Realm Recruit