8 months ago
I am currently working with a Leading Specialist Real Estate Solicitor practice. They are currently seeking to recruit a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to join their Conveyancing department.
The successful Residential Conveyancing Solicitor will have a minimum of 1 years’ PQE; will be comfortable with handling a busy caseload from inception to post – completion. They will be able to manage their own caseload of freehold, leasehold, registered and unregistered titles.
The ideal Candidate will have strong interpersonal and communication skills along with having the ability to manage their own workload effectively. The Residential Conveyancing Solicitor will also have excellent communication skills and time management skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to further progress their career within the Residential Conveyancing department.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Candidate will have minimum of 1 years’ PQE
• You will be comfortable with handling a busy caseload from inception to post-completion
• You will be able to manage your own caseload of freehold, leasehold, registered and unregistered titles
• Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Candidate must be driven, energetic, enthusiastic and be able to demonstrate an excellent work ethic
• Ability to manage your own workload
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Desire to progress your career within conveyancing
• Location: Blackburn
• Salary range (DOE): £22,000 - £25,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 18/04/2017
• Reference: AS784
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Andy Shah (Manchester) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.