Residential Conveyancing Team Leader - Birmingham
Our client is a leading UK Law firm with an innovative practice, consistently commended in national consumer service awards. The firm is looking to appoint an experienced conveyancing Solicitor/Legal Executive/Fee Earner, to join its reputable team in Birmingham on a permanent basis.
- Top 100 UK law firm
- Innovative practice
- Achieved Gold Standard Investors in people
- Values and culture are at the heartbeat of the firm
- Permanent role as a Team Leader for the plot sales team in Birmingham
- Supervising the issuing and preparing contract packs on the basis of pre-prepared standard documents following receipt of memorandum of sale
- As Team Leader you will attend meetings regarding site set-up and preparing site set-up documentation, as well as dealing with pre-contract enquiries under supervision where required.
- The role will also include; processing exchange of contracts, the procurement of conveyancing searches, processing exchange of contracts, the preparation of relevant completion statements and completion procedures.
- You will have 3 years or more previous conveyancing/plot sales experience
- You will have previous team leader experience
- Law Degree, LPC or Ilex qualification preferred
- You will have the ability to adapt to change, new practices and remain calm under pressure and find solutions
- You will be able to integrate within a team as well as working on one's own initiative
- You will have the ability to deliver a quality service to both internal and external clients.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package, in a supportive environment in which to progress your career in the field of property law.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.