about 1 month ago
£18000 - £22000 per annum
, South East London
Any or N/A
Commercial Property, Real Estate, Residential Conveyancing
Category: Paralegal Jobs
A well-established multiservice Law Firm is currently looking to recruit a Residential Conveyancing Paralegal to join their Firm on a full-time basis. With continuous growth and success, they are offering an experienced Paralegal the opportunity to use their experience and progress their career within their very successful and fast growing Residential Conveyancing department.
The successful Paralegal must have a minimum of 6 – 12 months’ experience within Residential Conveyancing; with addition experience in assisting with Conveyancing transactions from start to finish. They must also possess strong IT skills and good client care skills, being able to provide professional and competent Legal advice. The Residential Conveyancing Paralegal should be capable of generating fees in accordance with agreed targets; keeping up to date knowledge and skills in compliance with Continuing Professional Development. The Paralegal will be expected to handle their own caseload, with the ability to adhere to and manage deadlines.
With the knowledge and experience required, this a great opportunity for a committed and thriving individual to join a successful and reputable Law Firm as a Residential Conveyancing Paralegal.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Minimum of 6 – 12 months’ experience within Residential Conveyancing
• Experience assisting with Conveyancing transactions from start to finish
• Competent in handling Residential Property matters
• Must possess good interpersonal and client skills
• Must have knowledge and understanding of all parts of the Conveyancing process
• Excellent file management and drafting skills are essential
• Location: Blackheath
• Salary range (DOE): £18,000 – £22,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 23.10.2017
• Reference: YK599
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned Khan (London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy?