3 months ago
£15000 - £20000 per annum
Any or N/A
Category: Paralegal Jobs
A multiservice Law Firm based in Bedfordshire is looking to recruit a Residential Conveyancing Paralegal to join their innovative Firm on a permanent full-time basis. The Firm is continuously evolving; committed to providing appropriate solutions and excellent customer service, also dealing with private matters.
The successful Residential Conveyancing Paralegal must have a minimum of 12 months’ experience in a Residential Conveyancing environment. They must also possess strong IT skills and good client care skills, being able to provide professional and competent legal advice in accordance with SRA Code of conduct. The Paralegal should be capable of generating fees in accordance with agreed targets; keeping up to date knowledge and skills in compliance with Continuing Professional Development and CQS. Also being able to handle their own caseload, with the ability to adhere to and manage deadlines.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly qualified and driven individual seeking a rewarding career; progressing their career as a Residential Conveyancing Paralegal within a successful Law Firm.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Minimum 12 months’ experience in Residential Conveyancing
• Good client care skills, provide professional and competent legal advice in accordance with SRA Code of conduct
• Strong IT skills
• Effective business development skills with proven marketing strategies
• Capability to generate fees in accordance with agreed targets
• Up-to-date knowledge and skills in compliance with Continuing Professional Development and CQS
• Proven experience of handling own caseload
• Ability to adhere to and manage deadlines
• Good drafting and writing skills, excellent communication and technical ability
• Case Management experience (Desirable)
• Location: Bedford
• Salary range (DOE): £15,000 – £20,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 25.08.2017
• Reference: SD9
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Sarah Dean (London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.