3 months ago
A successful and established Legal 500 Law Firm is currently recruiting for an experienced Residential Conveyancing Paralegal to join their Property Team, and work in their Chiswick office on a full time basis. The Multi-service Law Firm has gained an enviable reputation, continuously growing, striving to offer an accessible, affordable, personal service. This opportunity offers dedicated and ambitious candidate a TRAINING CONTRACT within 12 months, providing you are continuously performing within your position.
With success, the Residential Conveyancing Paralegal will carry out Client work as allocated by Members and other Fee Earners, under their supervision, and ensure that all Client work is progressed expeditiously. The Paralegal will also ensure good working relationships with external institutions and organisations, as well as maintaining clear and precise communications with other personnel of the Business. They should be able to comply with the Solicitors Accounts Rules and the Rules on the Professional Conduct of Solicitors, also exercising high standards of Client care in a professional and pleasant manner.
You must be hungry to succeed and be able to rapidly excel your career, hold an entrepreneurial flair and be able to think outside the box to solve problems. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly qualified individual to progress their career within the legal sector as a Residential Conveyancing Paralegal.
Required Skills & Experience:
• To comply with the Business Office Policies and procedures
• Assisting from time to time with out of hours’ enquiries in accordance with the Business out of hours’ rota
• Attending on and to assist Counsel and Clients at Court and in conference when called upon to do so
• Reporting to the Fee Earner with conduct of the matter promptly as to matters occurring at Court or Conference, and to take full and detailed notes of all significant matters
• Visiting Clients at their place of business or home if called upon to do so, with the permission of the Head of Department or a Partner
• Undertaking legal research in areas of work undertaken by the Business, or as directed
• To attend all departmental meetings relating to the appropriate training seat(s) in which you are based
• Location: Chiswick
• Salary range (DOE): £16,000-£16,500
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 20.06.2017
• Reference: YK361
• Benefits & Future Prospects: TRAINING CONTRACT provided to dedicated and ambitious candidates who are continuously performing within their position, opportunity to excel rapidly within the client Hierarchy from Paralegal to Partner
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned Khan (London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
19 days ago
only 6 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close