5 months ago
I am currently recruiting for a Multi-discipline and Boutique Law Firm in London. The Firm acts for a wide range of companies and individuals with regard to their UK property requirements. Due to their continuous within the Firm, they are now looking for a Residential Conveyancing Paralegal to join their Property Sector on a permanent full-time basis.
The Residential Conveyancing Paralegal have at least a years’ experience or more working in a Property department. The Paralegal should also have a basic knowledge of Land Registry forms, SDLT forms, general conveyancing forms and procedures. In addition to that, they should also be able to take matters on post-exchange of contracts for dealing with procedural matters. The Residential Conveyancing Paralegal must also be able to deal with Land Registry searches, completion statements, financial statements, certificates of title and also requisitions. This is great opportunity for a Paralegal seeking a rewarding career within the Property sector as a Residential Conveyancing Paralegal.
Required Skills & Experience:
• At least a years’ experience or more working in a Property department
• Basic knowledge of Land Registry forms, SDLT forms, general conveyancing forms and procedures
• Able to take matters on post-exchange of contracts for dealing with procedural matters
• Able to deal with Land Registry searches, completion statements, financial statements, certificates of title and also requisitions
• Location: London
• Salary range (DOE): £25,000 - £30,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 26.05.2017
• Reference: YK379
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned Khan (London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
7 days ago
only 21 days until close
5 days ago
only 23 days until close