7 months ago
I am currently recruiting for a well-established law firm based in Surrey. Due to expansion, they are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated Residential Conveyancing Paralegal to join their existing team.
The successful candidate will have excellent knowledge within all aspects of Residential Conveyancing. They will be able to deal with enquiries and assist in putting sales packs together electronically. The candidate will be able to deal with conveyancing files from instruction through to completion. They will also be helping out on new build development sales i.e. blocks of flats being developed by clients and possible other general conveyancing.
If you have the required skills, experience and believe you will be an asset to the firm, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Residential Conveyancing Paralegal to progress their career within a well-established law firm.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent knowledge within all aspects of Residential Conveyancing
• Be able to deal with enquiries and assist in putting sales packs together electronically
• Ability to prioritise your workload effectively
• Good communication and time management skills
• Desire to progress your career within the Property sector
• Strong IT skills
• Location: Surrey
• Salary range (DOE): £20,000 - £25,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full time)
• Date: 26.05.2017
• Reference: YK322
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned Khan who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close