3 months ago
My client is a small, medium sized firm based in Leicestershire. Due to expansion, they are looking to recruit a Residential Conveyancing Paralegal to join their existing team.
The successful Residential Conveyancing Paralegal will be able to manage their own caseload and possess a minimum of 2 years experience within residential conveyancing. You will have experience dealing with all aspects within property. You will also possess excellent attention to detail, be able to prioritise your workload effectively, have the ability to work to deadlines and work well under pressure.
If you have the required skills, experience and believe you will be an asset to the firm, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Residential Conveyancing Paralegal to progress their career within a Legal 500 law firm.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Minimum of 2 years experience within Residential Conveyancing
• Experience dealing with all aspects within Property
• Ability to manage your own caseload
• Able to prioritise your workload effectively
• Ability to work to deadlines and work well under pressure
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
• Location: Leicestershire
• Salary range (DOE): £17,000 - £20,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday–Friday (full-time)
• Date: 15-03-2017
• Reference: YJ291
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yaleena Jogee who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close
4 days ago
only 3 days until close