3 months ago
My client is a well-established, reputable and a multi-service law firm. They are currently looking to recruit a Conveyancing Assistant to join their Conveyancing team based in Lancashire.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 6 months' experience within a Conveyancing Assistant role. Experience within Freehold, leasehold, sales, purchases, new build, montages, re-mortgages is desirable.
Some duties will include; providing administrative support to Fee Earners, drafting contracts on sale transactions, dealing with pre-contract enquiries, coordinating exchange of contracts and applying for searches on purchase transactions.
The Conveyancing Assistant will be reviewing and reporting on the search results and mortgage offers on purchase transactions. You will also be preparing court documentation and accounts packages and dealing with post-completion work and incoming calls from clients, Estate Agents and Solicitors.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Conveyancing Assistant to progress their career within a well-established law firm.
Required Skills & Experience/ Responsibilities:
• Must have a minimum of 6 months’ experience within a Conveyancing Assistant role
• Providing administrative support to Fee Earners
• Undertaking some Fee Earning duties under supervision
• Dealing with Estate Agents memorandum of sales
• Drafting contracts on sales transactions and dealing with pre-contract enquires on sale transactions by the buyers Solicitor
• Co-ordinating the exchanges of contract once signed off by the Fee Earner
• Applying for searches on purchase transactions
• Reviewing and reporting on the search results and mortgage offers on purchase transactions
• Preparing court documentation and accounts packages
• Dealing with post-completion work and incoming calls from clients, Estate Agents and Solicitors
• Location: Lancashire
• Salary range (DOE): £18,000 - £22,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday - Friday (full-time)
• Date: 24/10/2017
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties.
Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Natalie Maposa who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.