3 months ago
£18000 - £22000 per annum
Location: Greater Manchester
Any or N/A
Category: Legal HR Jobs
My client is a well-established, Top 500 Law Firm based in Manchester City Centre. They are currently looking to recruit a Residential Conveyancing Legal Assistant to join their Conveyancing team based in Manchester.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 12 months' experience managing own caseload as well as ability to use case management system. You will be Residential Conveyancing experience within sales, purchases, landlord and tenant as well as new build and mortgages.
Some duties will include; providing administrative support to Fee Earners, drafting contracts on sale transactions, dealing with pre-contract enquiries, coordinating exchange of contracts and applying for searches on purchase transactions.
The Conveyancing Assistant will be reviewing and reporting on the search results and mortgage offers on purchase transactions. You will also be preparing court documentation and accounts packages and dealing with post-completion work and incoming calls from clients, Estate Agents and Solicitors.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Residential Conveyancing Legal Assistant to progress their career within a Top 500 Law Firm.
Required Skills & Experience/ Responsibilities:
• Must have a minimum of 12 months’ experience within a Conveyancing Assistant role
• Providing administrative support to Fee Earners
• Undertaking some Fee Earning duties under supervision
• Dealing with Estate Agents memorandum of sales
• Drafting contracts on sales transactions and dealing with pre-contract enquires on sale transactions by the buyers Solicitor.
• Co-ordinating the exchanges of contract once signed off by the Fee Earner
• Applying for searches on purchase transactions
• Reviewing and reporting on the search results and mortgage offers on purchase transactions
• Preparing court documentation and accounts packages
• Dealing with post-completion work and incoming calls from clients, Estate Agents and Solicitors
• Ref: NM52
• Location: Manchester City Centre
• Salary range (DOE): £18,000 - £22,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday - Friday (full-time)
• Date: 28/07/2017
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties.
Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Natalie Maposa who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.