3 months ago
My client is a highly accredited, multi-service law firm based in Merseyside. They are now seeking a Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner to join their existing Property team.
The ideal candidate will be able to deal with a mix of Freehold, Leasehold, New Build, Share Ownership, Help to Buy and Sale and Purchase transactions. You will be competent in carrying out invoicing and credit control on various matters for, ensure that matters for which you are responsible for are run efficiently and be able to provide a high quality of service and work.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Confident dealing with a mix of Freehold/ Leasehold/ New Build/ Share Ownership/ Help to Buy and sale and purchase transactions
• Able to provide assistance with Fee Earner level work
• Able to work efficiently
• Provide a high quality of service and work
• Carrying out invoicing and credit control on matters
• Able to work well within a team
• Location: Merseyside
• Salary range (DOE): £25,000 - £30,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday - Friday (full-time)
• Date: 04/06/2017
• Reference: NM31
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties.
Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Natalie Maposa (Manchester) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.