about 1 month ago
I am currently working with a multi-service Law Firm who provide a range of high standard legal services to all their clients. The firm is now looking to recruit an experienced Residential Property Paralegal or Solicitor on permanent, full time basis.
The ideal candidate will have minimum of 12 months’ experience within Residential Property or have 1 years’ PQE if you are a Solicitor. Candidates who also have experience with private client matters are desirable. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone wanting to progress their career within both the property and private client sectors.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must have at least 12 months’ experience/ or 1 years’ PQE
• Ability to manage own workload from inception to completion.
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Able to work efficiently using own initiative
• Outstanding professional image and client care
• Determination to progress career within Residential Property
Experience within all aspects of conveyancing essential i.e sales, purchases, leasehold, freehold, transfers of equity, remortgages and deeds of variation.
Additional experience handling private client matters desirable; wills, probate, lasting powers of attorney and inheritance taxes.
Proficiency in using a case management system essential, proclaim, partner for windows, file stream etc.
• Location: Hayes, Middlesex
• Salary range (DOE): £25,000 - £30,000
• Job type: Permanent/Full time
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: NM241
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Natalie Maposa (London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
27 days ago
only 16 hours until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close