Experienced Residential Conveyancing professionals sought for leading Law Firm based in Cardiff. The successful candidate will work in a fast paced and engaging environment; this is a superb opportunity working for a reputable Leading UK Law Firm who's business, client and employee ethos is second to none.
Key attributes for the ideal candidate are as follows:
- Qualified Licensed Conveyancer/CILEX/Solicitor.
- Ability to deal with technical and non standard conveyancing work.
- Ability to deal with all aspects of residential conveyancing including unregistered land, leasehold, new build properties, repossession and receiver sales, adverse possession, easements and unusual circumstances.
- Experience of dealing with high net worth clients/property portfolio owners, other financial institutions and other legal advisers is desirable.
- Adaptable approach - dealing with larger estates, flats, defective title matters, compliance and risk aspects, undertaking and possess practical conveyancing knowledge.
- Strong commercially minded approach.
- Deliver excellent client service and provide innovative solutions.
- Sufficient experience to require minimal supervision.
- You will be self-motivated and able to work within a team
The right candidate can expect career progression and plenty of support in an engaging environment.
Please contact us to discuss further or apply without delay!