Residential Conveyancer , Newton Aycliffe
- Well regarded firm that acts for commercial and private clients
- Established regional presence
- Member of the Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme
- Experienced collaborative team
- Full time or part time hours considered (4 days)
- Standard hours 9am-5pm Mon-Fri - able to offer some flexibility
- Based in Newton Aycliffe
- Has arisen due to growth
- Carrying out all aspects of work in connection with all property transactions
- You will be an experienced licensed residential conveyancer with 1+ years experience
- You will be able to work autonomously
- You will possess excellent client care skills
- You will be a team player with strong communication skills
- You will have a pro-active approach
- Competitive salary and benefits package
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.