Residential Conveyancer, Solicitor, Legal Executive or Experienced Fee Earner , Newcastle
- One of the UK's largest and leading conveyancing firms
- Market leader in the conveyancing sector with offices across the UK
- An undeniable reputation for exceptional client service
- A forward thinking and innovative firm who are thriving in the current market
- Available due to continued growth
- Based in Newcastle
- An exciting opportunity for a residential property fee earner
- You will be a residential property fee earners with a minimum of 2 years' experience managing a caseload autonomously
- Ideally you will have gained at least two years' experience managing a caseload of at least 50 live matters from inception through to completion
- This will include freehold/leasehold sales and purchases including new build, unregistered properties and shared ownership
- Applications are welcomed from Paralegals, Licensed Conveyancers, Legal Executives and Solicitors
- Market leading salary up to £37,000
- Benefits package to include including season ticket loans, childcare loans and a generous bonus scheme
- Huge investment in people, over 40% of employees achieved promotion last year
- Award winning training and development programmes SRA approved and accredited by CLC
- Management development programmes endorsed by the Institute of Leadership and Management
- State of the art offices and technology
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.