-Legal 500 law firm
-Regional long established law firm with 7 offices across throughout Yorkshire
-Offers a wide range of services from conveyancing to family law
-A residential Property solicitor, licensed conveyancer, legal executive or a conveyancer will be considered
-Handling the full remit of conveyancing transactions from inception through to post completion to include:
Sales and purchases
* Freehold, leasehold, registered and unregistered property
* Extensive client contact
* Leasehold flats
* Transfers of Equity
-Previous experience of handling own sale and purchase caseload
-Ability to work autonomously
- You will be working within a similar role at present
- You will have a proven track record of developing good relationships with clients
- Competitive salary
- Additional benefits package on offer
- Structured training programme in place to assist with career development
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.