A leading Law firm located in Leicester are seeking a 2 years+ PQE Residential Property Conveyancer to join their high achieving, well established Property department. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Residential Property Conveyancer to take the next step in their career and work with a leading law firm, they are also offering a fantastic competitive salary.
Skills and Responsibilities;
- At Least 2 years experience within Residential Conveyancing.
- Experience managing a varied caseload of files from start to finish
- Experience working towards and achieving targets
- Excellent Client care skills
- Be a Qualified Solicitor or Licensed Conveyancer, Fee Earner or Paralegal
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Highly ambitious and motivated
- Able to work to deadlines
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well regarded Leicester law who are looking to recruit an experienced Conveyancer. If you are looking to join a firm who offer excellent training and development. Don't miss out send me your CV today for immediate consideration!!!
Please contact Chris Hodgson, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are the Legal Recruitment experts and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our Midlands based legal jobs with confidence, we are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this role with you and seek your approval before submitting your application directly to the decision maker.