3 months ago
A well-established Law Firm is looking to recruit a Residential Conveyancer to join their Conveyancing team on a permanent full-time basis. The Firm thrive themselves in delivering a customer-focused and value-based service at all times; which has led to their success and amazing achievements.
The Residential Conveyancer must be competent in handling Residential Property matters as well as possessing Knowledge and great understanding of all parts of the Conveyancing process. The conveyancer must also have experience of managing a high volume caseload from file opening through to completion. They must demonstrate good interpersonal and client skills; as well as having excellent file management and drafting skills. The Residential Conveyancer must be confident working under no supervision.
This is a great opportunity for a thriving and experienced individual, gaining more experience within the Conveyancing sector as well as progressing their career as a Residential Conveyancer.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Competent handling Residential Property matters
• Must be confident working under no supervision
• Good interpersonal and client skills
• Knowledge and understanding of all parts of the Conveyancing process
• Must have experience of managing a high volume caseload from file opening through to completion
• Excellent file management and drafting skills are essential
• Location: Cardiff
• Salary range (DOE): £20,000 – £30,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 13.09.2017
• Reference: YJ486
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yaleena Jogee (London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy?