5 months ago
I am currently working with one of the longest established firms in the South Wales area. Spread over the 4 offices they have more than 20 members of staff legally qualified to provide advice across a broad range of legal matters. Due to expansion, the firm is now seeking a confident and experienced Residential Conveyancer to join their highly reputable Residential Property team.
The successful Residential Conveyancer will be required to run their own caseload and deal with all types of transactions from instructions through to post completion. The Conveyancer will also be confident working under no supervision. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Residential Conveyancer wishing to join a fantastic law firm as well as also progress their career within this sector.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Competent handling Residential Property matters
• Must be confident working under no supervision
• Good interpersonal and client skills
• Knowledge and understanding of all parts of the Conveyancing process
• Must have experience of managing a high volume caseload from file opening through to completion
• Excellent file management and drafting skills are essential
• Location: Swansea
• Salary range (DOE): £30,000 - £35,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 03.04.2017
• Reference: YJ335
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yaleena Jogee (Swansea) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.