With two, firmly established offices ion Thames Valley, my client, has a rare opening for an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join an award-winning team.
The Real Estate team is one of the largest, most dedicated teams in the South and you'll be joining a proven team, working closely alongside Partners whom are recognised experts in their field. This flourishing law firm is looking for either an experienced, Licensed Conveyancer/ Executive/ Solicitor who can 'hit the ground running' and build upon an existing caseload through networking/ business development initiatives.
The successful Residential Conveyancer will ideally hold 2-4 Yrs. PQE and be able to run an existing case-load of matters which will include all manners of residential conveyancing transactions including sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold properties, registered and unregistered land and specialist transactions including deed of variation, re-mortgages and transfer of equity.
* Applications are sought from Residential Property Solicitors, Legal Executives or Licensed Conveyancers who possesses a minimum of 2 years' PQE in dealing with the whole conveyancing process from start to finish
* Have a proven background of dealing with all aspects of residential conveyancing matters and enjoy the fast paced and challenging environment that conveyancing offers.
* Be IT Literate
* Be able to organise the workload to meet tight deadlines
* Be a pro-active team player
* Have a desire for marketing and networking.
The successful Residential Conveyancer will receive an attractive salary package and will thrive from working in a friendly, professional environment.
If you feel this role is something for you and would like to find out more, please send your CV to me today.
Please contact Alex Forsberg, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our London legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.