2 months ago
My client is a Lexcel accredited law firm who, as a direct result of organic growth, are now looking for a Residential Conveyancer to join their team in Greater London.
Ideally, the Residential Conveyancer will have at least 1 year's experience within Conveyancing and have the ability to run a busy Residential Property caseload; performing a full range of unsupervised tasks along the way. The Conveyancer will also be able to identify, monitor and achieve targets on a monthly basis, preferably through the use of Case Management Systems. Experience of freehold and leasehold transactions would be advantageous. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to progress within a thriving law firm as a Residential Conveyancer.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Ideally, you will have at least 1 year's experience within Conveyancing
• Ability to run a busy caseload and perform a full range of unsupervised tasks
• Experience of freehold and leasehold transactions, including new build, unregistered and shared ownership properties
• Able to identify, monitor and achieve targets on a monthly basis
• Enthusiastic about Residential Conveyancing and passionate about developing a career within this sector
• Location: Greater London
• Salary range (DOE): £35,000 - £40,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday - Friday (full-time)
• Date: 21.04.2017
• Reference: HB96
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Hauwa Bawa who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
10 days ago
only 18 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close