about 1 month ago
I am currently working for a successful and steadily growing Legal Firm in London which deals with UK and Global clients. The Firm works to provide an environment that fosters a strongly bonded team of lawyers, all of whom are able to work together to provide dedicated client care. Due to continuous growth, they are currently looking for a Residential and Commercial Property Solicitor to join their team in London.
Ideally, the successful Property Solicitor will be required to handle a mixed caseload from inception through to completion and will ideally have experience within multiple areas of Residential and Commercial Property, also possessing new build experience and ideally with Chinese language skills.
The Solicitor will also need to have excellent client care and inter-personal skills, able to operate independently and as part of a team, possess a high level of computer literacy and have the ability to prioritise your workload effectively. This is an exciting opportunity for a Solicitor wishing to join a fantastic Law Firm as a Residential and Commercial Property Solicitor, with the opportunity progress their career within this sector.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Qualified solicitor of 2 - 5 PQE
• Experience within Residential and Commercial Property
• Ability to handle a mixed caseload from inception through to completion
• High level of computer literacy
• Able to operate independently and as part of a team
• Excellent client care and inter-personal skills
• Strong communication and organisational skills
• Chinese language skills would be highly desirable
• Location: London
• Salary range (DOE): £35,000 - £50,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 24.04.2017
• Reference: HB260
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Hauwa Bawa (London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close