Award winning niche property law firm is recruiting an experienced remortgage fee earner to join its dynamic team based in Cheshire.
The firm has grown considerably in recent years and is now one of the market leading firms in the conveyancing sector. Acting on behalf of a wide range of clients from national developers through to private clients the firm has recently won awards to include Best North West Conveyancing Firm and Young Conveyancer of the Year. Part of the conveyancing association, the firm holds the CQS (conveyancing quality scheme) accreditation for the consistently high level of service it offers to its clients.
Due to continued growth, it is now recruiting a remortgage fee earner to join the team. The role will involve:
* Managing a case load of re-mortgage transactions from inception to completion
* Liaising with clients and third parties over the telephone, in written correspondence and occasionally face to face
* Updating the case management system and any third party web sites
* Supervising the preparation of the completion packs for the accounts department, to include completion statements and invoices
* Ensuring all completions go through on time
* Supervising a small team of assistants, delegating work to them and mentoring them
This is a great opportunity for an experienced fee earner looking to join a highly successful team. A competitive basic salary, bonus scheme and free parking is offered to the successful conveyancer along with the opportunity to work with a well respected and forward thinking firm.
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.