21 days ago
Closing Date: 27/10/2017
We are looking for someone with an open mind and plenty of common sense! You will be acting as a face of the firm, and so it is important you are organised and compliant, but also willing to use your own initiative.
The Main Duties:
* Drafting court documents, proceedings and applications.
* Manage a litigated caseload.
* Obtain witness statements.
* Review third party evidence.
* Instruct Counsel.
* Manage client expectations.
* Adhere to Court directions and deadlines.
* Take initiative to suggest ideas for improvements and understand the value of different working ideas.
* Work to set priorities, create clear plans and manage all work to meet the needs of the client.
Skills & Experience:
* Previous experience within a similar role handling a case load.- Desirable
* A knowledge or experience of RTA liability – Desirable
* Previous experience working within the insurance sector – Desirable
* Experience of working in a fast paced environment. – Desirable.
* Ability to interpret and input data accurately and efficiently. – Essential
* Ability to demonstrate initiative. – Essential
* Professional and confident telephone manner – Essential
* Enthusiastic and self-motivated individual with a desire to achieve and exceed targets.
* Ability to work and thrive in a busy environment working well under pressure.
* High levels of attention to detail.
* Strong work ethic and a committed team player.