Real Estate Solicitor
A top UK firm with a reputation for working on the highest quality residential development matters is seeking a junior to mid level real estate solicitor to join its Birmingham team.
* Working predominantly on land acquisitions for residential development.
* Work may also include disposals (short term and longer term strategic land), promotion agreements, regeneration, affordable housing, infrastructure and reversionary sales as well as more general real estate work.
* Complex and high calibre work for national house builders across the UK.
* You will be from the newly qualified (NQ) through to the five year post qualification level, ideally with experience in residential development work.
* You will have solid technical skills and training and post qualification experience in a range of real estate areas.
* You will have a strong academic profile.
* On offer is a market leading salary and comprehensive benefits package.
* You will be joining a firm that can offer the highest quality work in a supportive environment where you will gain access to the best training and development.
* Flexible working patterns and part-time hours will be considered.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.