BCL are working with a specialist law firm with regional offices in the North and South of England focusing on commercial clients. They are managed by three leading experts in their respective fields, meaning they have true quality in the areas of law they practice, namely Real Estate, Commercial Litigation, Corporate and a real eye for intellectual property. They currently have a role for a generalist real estate solicitor in their Cheshire office.
This real estate solicitor role:
* Working with a highly skilled and knowledgeable team on a wide and varied real estate caseload.
* Very exciting, good quality work.
* Wide-ranging real estate position - varying types of work.
* At least two years working in a qualified generalist real estate solicitor position.
* A good commercial mind-set with an eye for business development.
* An understanding/experience of development.
* A desire to work within a small, niche, close-knit environment.
* Very competitive salary and package.
* A friendly, supportive working environment.
* Interesting and genuinely good quality clients & work.
* Very good work/life balance.
If you are an enthusiastic and experienced real estate solicitor who is looking to become a vital cog in a small yet successful real estate team, this position should be of interest. It offers really good working environment, with supportive team members and a good work/life balance. For more information, please apply.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.