As one of the leading innovators in the legal sector, my client is developing a strong reputation for the delivery of their commercial services through their Business Legal Services Division. The Chichester based team is dynamic and focused and anyone joining the team must share that work ethic.
This is a varied role and the successful candidate will have exposure to a wide range of work, including:
· Commercial development (mostly retail and business parks but some refurbishment) acting for developer property companies and tenants
· Housebuilder work - primarily land work - acquiring development land
· Promoters who are promoting land for development
· Landowners selling land for development including landowning consortium
· Colleges and corporates relocating or undertaking capital projects
· Specialist development - student accommodation, leisure, PRS etc
You will also be expected to constibute to business development by managing and developing new and existing client relationships so it is important that have, and be able to demonstrate, first class inter-personal, business development and marketing skills.
You will have had between 3-5 years' experience as a Real Estate lawyer in private practice and be looking for an opportunity to develop your technical and commercial skills in a fast-paced market, where client delivery is paramount.
Please contact Jack Smith, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our London legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.