Friendly, expanding City firm is seeking to recruit an experienced legal secretary with at least 2 years Real Estate experience, who is looking to join a very friendly and supportive team
• Digital Dictation;
• Opening/closing files and updating the reports/logs, completing file compliance and AML checks;
• Putting in hand standard conveyancing searches;
• Creating, amending and formatting letters, bills, leases, agreements, family trees, attendance notes, documents, reports in excel, PowerPoint presentations.
• Preparing bundles for Counsel;
• Preparing Land Registry standard forms;
• Scheduling deeds and documents;
• Filing/file administration;
• Diary management, including booking/amending meetings; checking in advance for special requirements, train tickets/lunch.
• Photocopying, scanning and redacting documents as and when required;
• Answering telephone calls and directing them/taking messages as necessary;
• Telephoning solicitors, agents and lenders to provide updates, request redemption statements and chase outstanding responses/documentation;