4 months ago
I am currently working with a well-established and successful Law Firm based in Berkshire; with over 150 years of history, they are continuously growing and are now looking for a Qualified Residential Conveyancer to join their Firm and contribute towards the Firm’s Continuous growth and Success.
The Qualified Residential Conveyancer must have a minimum of 1 – 2 years PQE, with the ability to handle a caseload independently from inception to completion. The Conveyancer will be expected to manage a small team of junior staff members; in addition to handling a variety of Residential Property transactions. The Qualified Residential Conveyancer must have excellent Client service; being organised and pay attention to detail. This role requires someone who is confident, energetic and enthusiastic.
The Firm is offering a thriving and Experienced Conveyancer a fantastic opportunity to progress their career within the Residential Conveyancing Legal Sector.
Required Skills & Experience:
• 1 – 2 years PQE
• Must be able to handle a variety of Residential Property transactions
• Able to manage caseload from inception to completion
• Must have an excellent Client service
• Needs to be organised and pay attention to detail
• Should be able to work to deadlines under pressure
• Need to be confident, energetic and enthusiastic
• Location: Berkshire
• Salary Range (DOE): £35,000 - £40,000
• Job Type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (Full-time)
• Reference: YK792
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned Khan (South) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
6 days ago
only 22 days until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
only 27 days until close