4 months ago
I am currently working with an exceptionally accessible leading Legal 500 Law Firm. Known for delivering first class Legal advice, they are now looking to recruit a Qualified Residential Conveyancer to join their conveyancing department on a permanent full-time basis. With 30 years’ experience, the Firm has earned a reputation for excellence, aiming to always make their Clients lives better.
With success, the Qualified Residential Conveyancer will have a minimum of 6 months PQE within Residential Property; this is a great opportunity to join a demanding yet flexible and rewarding environment, as well as being Client focused and exceeding Client expectations as a priority. The Conveyancer must have excellent Business development and IT skills, with the ability to work well under minimum supervision. They will also be expected to be driven, energetic and enthusiastic, with the ability to demonstrate an excellent work ethic within the Firm. The Residential Conveyancer will need to have strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to contribute towards the growth of the department.
The Firm is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivating and confident Qualified Residential Conveyancer to deal with all aspects of the Conveyancing process; as well as being involved in all aspects of property transactions including Sales, Purchases and Remortgages.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must have a minimum of 6 months’ PQE with experience in the Residential Property department
• Either working as an NQ Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or Qualified Legal Executive
• Will have experience dealing with Residential Property matters including new build, unregistered and shared ownership properties
• Must have good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise their workload effectively
• Previous experience in dealing with own caseload from inception through to completion
• Dealing with Sales, Purchases and Re-mortgage transactions
• Location: Islington
• Salary range (DOE): £35,000 – £45,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 26.10.2017
• Reference: MK467
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Michael Khan (South) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy?
28 days ago
only 1 hours until close
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close