My client, a Legal 500 recognised, international law firm, is looking to add a Public Law Associate to its Tier 2 ranked team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very well-regarded Public Law team, working alongside partners and fee-earners, under the supervision of one of the UK's leading experts in the field.
Duties will inlcude:
- Formulating and analysing complex legal arguments in the publi sector field, making use of relevant existing statutes and cases.
- The meticilous preperationof legal documents, for the purpose of submitting to various inquiries and for court proceedings
- Using state of the art document management systems in order to analyse and review large quantites of legal information for court proceedings
- Developing, maintaining and cultivating strong relationships with clients, including public sector bodies
- Using appropriate resources to research points of public sector law
- Managing a busy workload of cases
- Contributing to marketing and BD activities of the team
Please contact Luke Williams, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are the Legal Recruitment experts and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our London based legal jobs with confidence, we are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this role with you and seek your approval before submitting your application directly to the decision maker.