3 months ago
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Any or N/A
Category: Licensed Conveyancer Jobs
I am currently working with a well-established firm of solicitors who provide a range of legal services to the public and businesses from their offices. Due to expansion, the firm is currently looking for a Property Litigator to join their team in Gravesend.
With success, prior experience as a property litigator within private practice with a minimum of 3 years PQE. The successful Candidate will have proven experience handling proceedings for opposed and unopposed lease renewals under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954, Interim Rent applications, Commercial rent and service charge recovery and Service charge disputes. In addition, the candidate will be responsible for the proceedings for breaches of other covenants in commercial leases, forfeiture of commercial leases, dilapidation claims, property related contractual disputes, general property disputes and claims including misrepresentation and Boundary Disputes.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established law firm as a Property Litigator, with opportunities for career development.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or equivalent with a minimum 3 years’ PQE
• Prior experience as a Property Litigator within Private Practice
• Ability to manage own case load with or without support staff
• To bill clients in accordance with notified charging rates in accordance with time spent on the client file and to achieve financial targets for income
• Ability to assist with the marketing of the department
• Utilise the firm’s practice and case management system
• Location: Gravesend
• Salary range (DOE): £35,000 - £40,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 13.06.2017
• Reference: YK396
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned Khan who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.