An exciting opportunity for a Property Litigation Solicitor to join a successful team in Swindon has arisen. You will be an ambitious and talented Solicitor or FILEX with an interest in Property Litigation and will meet the following criteria:
- 0-3 years PQE.
- Solid background in dispute resolution/litigation is essential.
- Desirable to have had experience of contentious and non contentious property matters during training contract or after.
- Have enthusiasm fro Property Litigation and the ability and willingness to learn.
- Solid understanding of CPR and Court process.
- Strong relationship builder within the firm and with external clients.
- Self motivated to achieve and deliver high performance and work to targets.
- Excellent client service delivery.
- Strategic thinker, adaptable and solutions focused.
The firm will consider a split location role between Swindon and Bristol for the right candidate. Benefits and competitive salary. Contact us for more information.