An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Legal 500 rated firm based in the West Midlands.
My client is looking for a Property Litigation Solicitor to join a highly regarded Dispute Resolution team with an excellent local reputation. The firm pride themselves on the level of service they deliver to their client.
Property Litigation Solicitor
The successful Property Litigation Solicitor will have the opportunity to work for quality clients and be an integral part of a small yet busy Litigation team based in the West Midlands. There is genuine scope for career progression in the team and this is an exciting time to join the firm as there are mid term plans to grow.
The successful Property Litigation Solicitor will:
- Work closely with clients to provide commercial solutions.
- Act for a range of clients from retail, investor, development and commercial clients.
- Advise on a range of property disputes on both the landlords and tenant side.
- Will deal with asset management issues, termination of tenancies, forfeiture, break notices, dilapidations, lease renewals, possession claims, rights to light and rent arrears.
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 3 to 6 years PQE however, applications from solicitors with differing levels of PQE will also be considered.
- You will have previous experience gained in either a busy commercial private practice team or in an In House environment.
- You must have worked in a similar position and be capable of handling a wide range of litigation matters with minimum supervision.
- You will be able to evidence proven results in a similar fast paced legal environment.
- Applications from candidates with an In House background are also welcome.
- Offer a competitive salary + benefits.
For more information on this Property Litigation Solicitor role based in Birmingham or any other legal roles please contact Edward Browne for a confidential discussion onor by .