9 days ago
Process Improvement Manager
Main purpose of job: To be responsible for process improvement and its application to legal matters.
Reports to: Ben McGuire (Innovation Chief Operating Officer)
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Will be responsible for ongoing management of the matter deconstruction project and associated change
* Analysis of existing processes to identify business improvement activity needed
* Defining the scope and scale of key process improvement projects
* Ensuring best practice with new processes and that these adapt to the current culture of the firm.
* Act as an ambassador for change and a key point of contact for improvement projects
* Continually review processes and improvements to ensure this is in line with the firms expectations
* Working closely with senior stakeholders on projects.
* Regular contact with lead partners involved in key matters.
* Contact with various business services departments (Finance/IT).
* Experience of working within a law firm would be preferable.
* Experience of dealing with legal processes would be desirable.
Knowledge and technical skills:
* The ability to gain an understanding of a process, map it, and identify improvements.
* Be able to understand finance, technology and other functions to be able to examine all parts of a process.
* Flexible, resilient, persistent and independent in nature.
* The ability to make changes at the appropriate pace for the firm and in line with current processes.
* A natural influencer with the ability to lead and manage ideas.
* Excellent organisation skills, attention to detail and writing ability.
* A keen problem solver who is quick to learn and is proactive in their approach.
* Able to work effectively as part of a diverse and inclusive team.
* The ability to build relationships at all levels.
* The ability to grow and expand the team.
Please find further details in the job description below.
Simmons & Simmons offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package.
Attachment Uploaded by Firm User