5 months ago
I am currently recruiting for a full service law firm in Worcester. They are currently seeking a Solicitor to join their highly successful Probate team within a very busy department.
Ideally, the Probate Solicitor will have 1-3 years’ PQE, with experience in managing a caseload, Wills and Trusts and high-net-worth matters. The Probate Solicitor will manage a varied caseload of Wills and Probate matters, including the preparation of Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Personal Injury Trusts, Court of Protection matters and estate planning. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Solicitor to progress their career within a well-renowned law firm.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Attending and advising clients in areas of Probate and Wills
• Managing a caseload including a full risk assessment of all matters
• Responding to post, telephone enquiries and queries from clients, other professionals/experts and colleagues
• Location: Worcester
• Salary range (DOE): £32,000 - £34,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 18/08/2017
• Reference: YJ437
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yaleena Jogee who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.