Our client is a multi branch firm of Solicitors based in Greater London and we are recruiting a full time Solicitor / Legal Exec to be based in their Morden office. Its thought an NQ or a one year PQE candidate would be most suitable
- Provide a high quality legal service to clients on all aspects of wills, trusts, tax planning, Enduring Powers and Lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection and Probate law.
- Will drafting
- Probate and administration of estates
- Lifetime tax planning and trust drafting
- Advising in relation to Enduring Powers and Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection
- Remain up to date professionally and technically by attaining and recording competence, as well as developing knowledge of the market place and client base.
- Meet the firm's quality standards and ensure all personal time recording and billing targets are met.
- Maintaining good file management.
- Assist the team in its marketing and business development objectives, including activities such as attending client events, writing text/articles for the website and other publications, and assisting the Partners in organising marketing events.
- Adhering to the SRA's client care directive and to the firm's own policies.
- Strong analytical skills and able to demonstrate the ability to identify and deal with the core elements of a problem.
- Able to produce work that is consistently accurate and drafts that are thought through and completed as far as possible.
- IT literate with intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to adapt style of communication
- Strong Academics including good A' level grades, and a 2:1 degree
Desirable skills and attributes
Salary range: DOE
- We commit to discussing all opportunities with you in advance and we will never send your CV to a client without your permission.
- Magenta operates strictly in accordance with its Code of Conduct For Diversity and Equality, Recruitment, Business and Ethical Standards.
- Contact us to discuss this opportunity and other vacancies that may be suitable.