5 months ago
£25000 - £40000 per annum
Any or N/A
Category: Solicitor Jobs
My client is a respected and a well-established law firm devoted to providing a professional legal service on a comprehensive range of legal services. The Firm offers a three year (fast-track) career progression plan, where it is possible for the candidate to achieve equity partnership within three years. If the candidate hits their target in year three, the candidate will be offered equity partnership. The firm has a robust five year business plan, based on growth and profitability, and the current Partners recognise that this can only be achieved with more commercially minded Partners on board and this is why we offer this career progression plan.
Due to expansion, the firm are currently looking to appoint a Private Client Solicitor/ Cilex to their offices in Bedfordshire. Successful candidates should be experienced in most aspects of Court of Protection work including deputyship applications, on-going deputyship administration, and ancillary applications such as trustee orders, interim orders, and statutory Will applications.
This is a busy and varied role covering all aspects of private client. Candidates should be able to prioritise work, use initiative and meet deadlines. They must also have an excellent client manner, smart appearance and good technical competence.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Experience with Court of Protection, Deputyship applications and on-going deputyship administration
• Proficient with ancillary applications such as trustee orders, interim orders, and statutory Will applications
• Ability to manage own workload with minimum supervision
• Good IT skills
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to meet performance targets set
• Location: Bedfordshire
• Salary range (DOE): £25,000 - £40,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 25/08/2017
• Reference: SD10
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties.
Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Sarah Dean (London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.