Private Client Solicitor, Leigh On Sea Essex.
Our client is keen to add a private client solicitor to join a commercially focused firm based in Leigh On Sea in Essex. Our clients Probate, Wills and Trusts team has established a strong reputation as one of the leaders in the South East for providing high quality advice. You will have the opportunity to act for a range of private individuals but in particular those with IHT Planning needs and the need for management of probates and trusts.
Main responsibilities of the role:
* Providing general wills advice, drafting deeds and declaration of trusts and deeds of variation and probate.
* Manage a busy caseload, under supervision as required, dealing with a wide range of probate, wills and trust matters.
* Advising on existing trusts, wills and probate matters, to include drafting documents to terminate and vary trusts.
* The creation of new trusts
* A keenness to participate in marketing initiatives.
You will have:
* At least 3 years' PQE in a respected regional practice.
* Previous business development experience and ability to sustain client relationships.
* Proven experience of being commercially astute.
This is an amazing opportunity as you will be working with some brilliant private client solicitors and assisting them with their complex caseload as well as managing your own clients.
On offer is a competitive remuneration package and benefits package.
To apply for the position of Private Client Solicitor, please contact Grace Homer at BCL Legal who specialises in legal recruitment across the South Coast of England inc Kent, Essex, Hertfordshire and Sussex. please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.