Private Client Solicitor - Ilkley
- Dynamic and forward thinking high street firm with offices across Yorkshire
- Long standing and established firm covering a broad range of practice areas
- Private Client Solicitor required to join a team of 3
- Dealing with all manner of private client matters to include wills, probate, trust administration, LPA's and elderly client matters
- Qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with a minimum of 2 years experience in Private Client matters
- Must have prior experience handling wills, probate, trust administration, LPA's and elderly client matters
- Ideally previous marketing/business development experience
- Competitive salary
- Free onsite parking
- Development and progression opportunities
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.