The Private Client is a top-tier leader in its field and holds a recognised team of solicitors. The chosen Private Client Solicitor will work on a varied case-load that will include; wills, powers of attorney, trusts, probate and tax advice work for private clients and to build and develop your own case load. The firm works with a range of HNW individuals and the work can be technically challenging and varied. On top of this, you'll have significant opportunity to grow your own caseload through business development initiatives.
Skills and Responsibilities;
- Ideally hold upwards of 2 years PQE from an established law firm/ sepcialist practice and ideally have trained at a city-based firm.
- Exceptional Client care skills
- Ability to perform business development and marketing
- Have excellent communication skills
- Can work as an individual and as part of a team
- Willingness to develop and expand skills and knowledge, undertaking further training as required
- Excellent academics, minimum 2.1 and A, A, B at A Level
This is a rare opportunity to participate in London-type private client work in a much sought-after location, as part of a friendly, busy and highly motivated team. Genuine opportunity for clear career development available.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Please contact Alex Forsberg, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our London legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.