Private Client Solicitor - Senior Associate – Warwickshire
PQE / Experience: 5+ PQE
Commutable from: West Midlands, Birmingham, Worcestershire, Warwickshire, Solihull, Coventry
Salary: Circa £40,000-£50,000 (negotiable) + Excellent Benefits including 25 days annual leave (in addition to bank holidays) increasing to 30 with length of service, pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance, healthcare scheme, subsidised gym membership, free on-site car parking, on-site cafe, an active social committee and childcare vouchers. The company:
A full service law firm with a well-respected and long established history. Our client is experiencing a period of growth and require an ambitious individual to join their busy Private Client team on a permanent basis. Whilst they are ideally looking for someone to work full time, our client will consider candidates who are looking to work 4 days per week as this is something they can accommodate within their team.
The Private Client team currently consists of around 18 people, including 2 Partners, a Probate Manager, 2 Solicitors, 2 Legal Executives, a Tax Assistant, 1 Trainee Solicitor, Paralegals and Legal Secretaries. The opportunity:
This role will focus primarily on pre-death work including wills and estate planning and the ideal candidate will need substantial experience within this area of work. In addition the overriding purpose of the role is to actively generate profitable revenue for the Firm through the delivery of an excellent client service, efficient regulatory working practices and effective supervision of more junior team members. The particulars
Ideal candidate criteria:
- Private Client Solicitor with a minimum of 5PQE
The next step:
- Lead by example and motivate individuals to be bold, ambitious and achieve success. Highly self-aware and able to adapt approach to secure strong outcomes.
- Work closely with colleagues across the Firm to maximise their potential and provide support during periods of change. Demonstrate equality towards all colleagues and endorses diversity.
- Ensure that the client is at the heart of all activities which generates a valued service outcome in a timely and cost effective manner. Actively supports the retention of existing clients.
- Continually assess own performance and take decisive action to maximise results.
- Have strong organisation skills & high levels of accuracy.
- Communicate in a timely and effective manner at all levels, keeping stakeholders fully informed.
- Develop a good understanding of the key aspects of the firm, how it is measured within the industry and drive actions that ensure the success of the firm.
To register your interest in this Private Client Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY NOW’ option. Alternatively email Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
LinkedIn: Realm Recruit