4 months ago
We are currently looking for a Private Client Solicitor to handle private client files utilising a case management system working at our clients Merseyside based offices.
The successful candidate will running a caseload of private client files and be assisting to develop the department and helping to win further business. We are looking for a confident and experienced Solicitor with strong communication skills.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, the attributes required are:
* 2-3 years experience as a Private Client Solicitor.
* Experience of running a caseload with minimum supervision.
* Ability to provide high quality advice to clients from all sectors across a broad range of issues.
* Ability to form good relationships with clients and colleagues and to work as part of an effective team.
* Good IT skills including the ability to utilise a case management system.
* Good working knowledge of legal databases.
* Commercial attitude with ability to practice good financial management of files and caseload.
* Ability to work on own initiative.
* As you will be dealing with clients and referrers the need for excellent customer service skills will be paramount.
* The need for attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast paced department.
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
* The role will also involve business development and you will need the desire to play an active part in the marketing and development of the firm.
* Networking within the business community and gain key referral sources in order to develop a high profile for private client/conveyancing work.
* Well organised, with a clear and professional telephone manner.
* Well presented, punctual, confident, and self-motivated.
* Professional, articulate with good sales skills and be comfortable persuading prospective clients of the benefits of instructing our firm and be adept at obtaining funds.
* Flexible in your working approach with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads.
* Contributing ideas to the firm's marketing strategy for winning new work and implementing agreed initiatives.
* To identify and initiate cross-selling opportunities.
* The role may also include taking instructions on commercial and residential conveyancing files utilising a case management system as and when required.
Experience of these additional areas would be advantage:
* Residential Conveyancing.
Desirable aspects are:
* Marketing and networking experience.
* Business development experience.
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.