An outstanding opportunity to join an award winning Yorkshire practice who invests in their people, support career progression and promote a happy work/life balance. A Legal 500 recognised Private Client team in West Yorkshire. Private Client Solicitor – West Yorkshire
PQE / Experience: Legal Executive / Solicitor / Fee Earner
Commutable from: Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Keighley
Salary: Circa £30,000-£45,000 (dependent upon experience) The opportunity:
Our client’s business is growing, and as such their Wills & Probate Department is currently looking for a Solicitor. Any level of experience will be considered. They specialise in providing the full range of friendly and cost effective private client services to individuals and business owners.
They are looking for candidates who have the following skills and experience:-
- Ability to take Will instructions and draft Wills with a meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to advise clients regarding all aspects relating to Wills such as inheritance tax, business property relief, asset protection, and the new residence nil rate band
- Ability to complete Lasting Power of Attorney forms for property and financial decisions and also health and care decisions and to be able to register these at the Office of the Public Guardian
- Ability to handle all aspects of estate administration and to be able to advise on deeds of variation and deeds of appropriation
- Ability to draft lifetime trusts and to advise on the taxation of trusts and the inheritance tax consequences of gifts to trusts.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career and to enjoy a fresh challenge within a growing team.
The candidate particulars:
Ideal Candidate Criteria:
- A Private Client Solicitor with Wills and Probate experience. Any level of experience will be considered.
The next step:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience of a case management system
- Team player
To register your interest in this Private Client Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY NOW’ option. Alternatively email Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
LinkedIn: Realm Recruit