Private Client Solicitor/Fee Earner, Harrogate
A reputable, full service law firm in Harrogate is seeking a private client solicitor or fee earner to join its Legal 500 and Chambers ranked team.
- Based in Harrogate centre and close to rail links
- Opportunity to handle a varied caseload of private client matters
- Competitive benefits package
- Part time hours can be considered
This team has an excellent client base and can provide opportunities to develop in Wills, Inheritance tax planning, Trusts, Probate, Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection and Elderly Client matters.
In addition to fee earning responsibilities you can expect to be involved in business development including participation in marketing initiatives, writing articles and attending networking events.
The successful private client solicitor/fee earner will have:
- A minimum of 12 months experience in private client matters
- An ability to meet with clients unsupervised
- Experience preparing Trust accounts and tax returns
- Experience attending meetings to oversee execution of documents
- STEP and/or full membership of Solicitors for the Elderly, but if membership is not held, a willingness to undertake study to achieve this
This is a full time position, but part time hours can be considered for an experienced solicitor.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.