Private Client Solicitor/Fee Earner, Bradford
An opportunity has arisen for a private client solicitor or fee earner to join the Bradford office of this successful, top 10 Yorkshire law firm:
- A highly regarded practice that provides corporate, property, dispute resolution and personal services to its clients
- Winners of numerous awards
- A forward thinking practice that has engaged in consistent growth and expansion
- Opportunity to work alongside Head of Department, developing own caseload and skillset
The private client team is second tier in the legal 500 and boasts recommended solicitors who provide advice in relation to trusts, tax and estate planning, wills, probates and family disputes.
The client base of this department varies from high street Wills to high-net-worth individuals who need 'trusted advisers' as part of their life management planning. You will work with HNW private clients in relation to:
- Wills, Probates and Lasting Powers of Attorney
- COP and Deputyship
- Inheritance Tax planning and Trusts
This is a great opportunity for a private client solicitor/legal executive or fee earner to take the next step in their career. The team is collaborative and friendly and prides itself on the quality of work undertaken.
You will be a private client solicitor or legal executive with:
- A minimum of 12 months' experience fee earning within private client.
- Ideally, you will be looking to work full time, but applications are welcome from those wanting more flexbility and/or part time hours.
- STEP qualification or studying towards the qualification is advantageous.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.