about 1 year ago
I am currently recruiting for a Legal 500 law firm based in Greater London. Their well respected Private Client team makes up the firm’s largest department and my client is currently looking to recruit a Private Client Solicitor to join this department.
The Private Client Solicitor will ideally have 2 - 3 years' PQE, or equivalent, and proven experience and knowledge in the preparation of Wills, Probate, Lasting Powers of Attorney and elderly client matters. Therefore, the Private Client Solicitor will have the ability to work with a full caseload in a busy office, provide a profitable contribution and add value to the work of the department and work in a cross-disciplinary way with other departments within the firm and on a cross-referral basis. Should you have the experience required, this would be a fantastic opportunity for a Solicitor to progress their career within a thriving Private Client team.
Required Skills & Experience
• Qualified Solicitor/Legal Executive with 2-3 years PQE or equivalent
• Proven experience and knowledge in the preparation of Wills, Probate, Lasting Powers of Attorney and elderly client matters
• Able to forge and develop business relationships with an enthusiasm for networking and business development
• Assist in the development and marketing of the firm in line with the business and departmental plans
• To provide a profitable contribution and add value to the work of the department
• Undertake fee earning to high standards of accuracy and efficiency
• Able to work with a full caseload in busy office under supervision
• Location: Greater London
• Salary range (DOE): £40,000-£50,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday–Friday (full-time)
• Date: 24.04.2017
• Reference: YK245
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned Khan who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close