8 months ago
I am currently working with a successful Legal 500 law firm who are one of the leading Law Firms in the South East. The firm has been providing legal services to individuals and businesses for 300 years. They are now looking for a talented solicitor or legal executive to join their growing Private Client department, based in Teddington.
With success, the Private Client Solicitor/Legal Executive will be 4+ years PQE, also having the technical and communication skills required to provide the highest level of client service. The Solicitor will have experience working with high net worth clients, specifically relating to their tax and estate planning needs; also expected to handle a mixed case load of private client matters including preparation of wills, estate administration, trusts and powers of attorney.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Solicitor to further progress their career as a Private Client Solicitor/Legal Executive.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must have at least 4 years PQE within Private Client matters
• Be commercially minded
• Have the technical and communication skills required to provide the highest level of client service
• Experience working with high net worth clients
• Demonstrate excellent skills in business development to further grow the Private Client department in the Teddington Branch
• Location: Teddington
• Salary range (DOE): £40,000 - £45,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 23.04.2017
• Reference: HB249
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Hauwa Bawa (London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.