9 months ago
I am currently working with a modern firm of solicitors who provide a range of legal services to the public and businesses from their offices. Due to expansion, the firm is currently looking for a Private Client Solicitor to join their team.
With success, the Solicitor must have at least 2 years’ PQE or equivalent within Private Client matters and further-more should have extensive knowledge of Private matters. The successful Private Client Solicitor will have proven experience and knowledge in the preparation of Wills, Probate, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Elderly Client matters and will assist in the development and marketing of the firm in line with the business and departmental plans. In addition, provide a profitable contribution and add value to the work of the department and process instructions in accordance with established procedures of both good practice and the firm’s quality system.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Solicitor wishing to join a fantastic law firm as a Private Client Solicitor and progress their career.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must have at least 2+ years PQE or equivalent within Private Client matters
• Ability to manage own workload under supervision
• Have the enthusiasm to promote and support the firm’s core values and branding
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Able to maintain appropriate professional relationships with referrers
• Desire to progress your career within conveyancing
• Location: West Sussex
• Salary range (DOE): £35,000 - £45,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 23.04.2017
• Reference: YK359
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned Khan (West Sussex) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
23 days ago
only 5 days until close